What Is Account Based Marketing?
In a nutshell, Account-Based Marketing is a focused growth strategy for your law firm in which your lawyers, marketing and business development teams collaborate to create personalized buying experiences for a carefully identified set of high-value clients.
ABM is a focused growth strategy to align your firm around high-value clients.
Contents of this White Paper
- What is Account-Based Marketing (ABM)?
- Why is ABM the best strategy for law firms?
- Common problems ABM can solve
- What are the key benefits for law firms using ABM?
- Planning, implementing and optimizing your ABM initiative
- Using Nexl’s Revenue Operations Platform for ABM
- Forging strong relationships with target-account decision-makers