Building A Sustainable Competitive Advantage
Developing a successful growth strategy is about finding a unique positioning, and identifying, understanding, and enhancing your competitive advantage.
Strategic marketing or business development can be defined as a business practice focused on building a sustainable competitive advantage, and effectively communicating a value proposition to your target market.
Winning firms don’t try to be the best at everything. They are organizations that have the capacity to focus and make clear choices on how to compete (the competitive theme) and where to compete (the competitive arena).
What Are the Contents of this Guide?
Our guide will cover the following topics:
- Building a sustainable competitive advantage
- Defining your competitive theme
- Defining and segmenting your target market
- Defining your competitive arena
- Client intelligence for collaboration and cross-selling
- Opportunity management
- Thought leadership and content strategies
- Activating your business plan
- Building a better client experience
- And many more