What Is A Sector Expansion Project?
A Sector Expansion Projects is a business development (“BD”) plan for a strategic sector invites team leaders to develop a vision on how to grow and build the firm’s footprint in a specific sector or industry, and then create a process to execute on that vision.
Our guide on Sector Expansion Projects will help you understand the following:
- What does a sector business development plan look like?
- How can your firm benefit from sectorbased business development?
- What are the desired outcomes of sector-based business development?
- How does Sector-based Business Development work?
- How to use Nexl Projects to Run your Sector Initiative?
What Are the Outcomes of Having a Sector Expansion Project?
By having a Sector Expansion Project, your law firm should be able to achieve the following results:
- Better understand your current (market) position and set a direction for growth.
- Develop a roadmap with milestones to help reach your goals.
- Set clear and measurable objectives to guide your efforts and monitor your progress.
- Map your current client base in a specific sector to identify your priorities and opportunities.
- Anticipate legal/commercial conflicts of interest and develop clear priorities in strategic market segments.